What requirements should I have to be included into the program to have a permanent residence permit in Europe?
The requirements you need to be a part of the Residency Bond Programme in Hungary are simple:
- You have to be a citizen of a non-EU country and have a valid passport;
- You have to be able to invest EUR 360.000 in Hungary, you can either deposit them privately or as a company where you own the majority of stocks;
- You have to pass a basic supervision made by the Hungarian Institute of National Security.
The Hungarian Office of Immigration and Nationality will verify that:
- You are free from any form of expulsion or ban against your entry in Hungary;
- You are without reports against you from the SIS (Schengen Information System), and you represent an inoffensive presence for the Hungarian state’s security.
- If you satisfy the requests above, you have the right to take part in the Hungarian Residency Bond Program and you will obtain a permanent residency permit in Hungary.
- If you wish to control your suitability for the Program, we invite you to fill out the request form and to send us a copy of your passport.
What documents do I have to present to obtain the permanent residency?
- A copy of your passport and the one of your relatives if you want a residence permit for them too (all the passports must be valid for at least one year);
- Your address (or rental agreement);
- A letter of your bank or a copy of your statement of account;
- Your marriage certificate (for your spouse);
- The birth certificate for your underage children (under 18).
So far the Hungarian Office of Immigration and Nationality has approved 3425 Residency Bond Permits.
If you wish to be a part of this group contact us now!