- Hungary is a country blessed with a great mix of scenic beauty in natural environment and evidences of rich cultural heritage and truly urbanized contemporary world
- The culture of Hungary varies across Hungary, starting from the capital city of Budapest on the Danube, to the Great Plains bordering Ukraine.
- It has a rich folk crafts tradition and is also popular for some of the most well known architectural
masterpieces of Europe and the world.
- Budapest is considered to be majestic, regal, and breathtaking, which is known for its rich history and elegant buildings and the lovely and friendly people who are flowing with youthfulness make the city special.
- The country is not known for extreme climate
- Politically stable
- Personal safety guarantee due to lower crime rate
- Good ethnic mix
- English language is widely spoken